At WestJet, our total compensation philosophy is built on a fair market salary, but we also think there should be more.
Just a few perks...
Our Employee Share Purchase Plan means you're an "Owner".
Profit Sharing. Yes please.
Travel privileges. Go far.
Flexible benefits. Smile.
But wait...there's more:
Let your career fly with WestJet.
Work-life balance. Get some.
WestJet's diversity and equality promise
WestJet is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. WestJet's hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position.
WestJet does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
The WestJet Recruiting department only accepts online applications for all positions within the company.
Before you submit your application, please review our Application tips.
Posting Open Date: 12/10/2012
Posting Close Date: 01/13/2013 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm EST)
To provide excellent guest experience by ensuring the safe, efficient and accurate delivery of our guest’s baggage and marshaling of aircraft in YYC.
• Marshal aircraft in and out of ramp area safely
• Operate and position all airside equipment
• Perform basic baggage equipment maintenance checks
• Prepare, load and unload baggage from aircraft
• Ship and receive cargo
• Communicate pit loading counts and procedures with our AGS (Airport Ground Support) and flight crews
• Service aircraft lavatories and water
• Able to work shift work – early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
• Able to work up to 12 hour shifts
• TAC agents will be guaranteed a minimum of 25 hours/week up to 40 hours/week
• Able to adhere to WestJet safety policies while performing assigned duties
• Able to lift up to 100 lbs repetitively
• Able to bend, kneel, crawl, stoop, and climb repetitively
• Able to work in confined spaces
• Able to work outside in all climatic conditions
• Basic computer skills required
• Demonstrate a passion for providing outstanding customer care
WestJet flies our current fleet of 99 aircraft to 80 destinations across Canada, the US, and the Caribbean. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 8500 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada’s most respected corporate cultures. In 2013 WestJet will be launching a regional carrier that will continue to ensure our amazing growth.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for sending in their resumes. Only those who qualify will be considered for the role. WestJet is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. WestJet's hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. WestJet does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted. Safety comes first at WestJet.
Er Neha Godbole B.E (Computer Science), PGDM (PM & HRD)
|Career with AeroSoft|
At AeroSoft you will find a working environment full of challenging opportunities which carves you into a successful go better. We recognize hard work and talent and rewards exceptional performance. If you have skills,qualities and abilities in you which makes you feel that you can be a part of AeroSoft then send your resumes to us, we will be very happy to make your way to become a part of work culture where hard work, zeal and growth are everyday's business. We are looking for Only Freshers & UnEmployed Professionals who:
1.Have Positive Attitude.
2.Is a self starter and go better.
3.Strives for growth, success and excellence.
4.Is enthusiastic to learn new skills. 5.Loves her work and organization.
1. Junior HR Executive
2. Marketing Executive
3. Data Entry Operator
4. Air Ticketing Officers
6. Officer Account
7. Manager Public Relation
8. Work At Home
9. Software Developer
10. HR Manager
11. Marketing Manager
12. Direct Business Associates (DBA)
13. On Job Trainee (OJT)
14. Web Masters
If you think you have all the above mentioned skills and qualities in you then you are the person we are looking for. To Promote No Frill Low Cost Recession Proof Win-Win Aviation KPO Services.